A shiggaion of David, which he sang to the Lord concerning Cush, a Benjamite.
Lord my God, I take refuge in you;
save and deliver me from all who pursue me,
or they will tear me apart like a lion
and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me.
Lord my God, if I have done this
and there is guilt on my hands—
if I have repaid my ally with evil
or without cause have robbed my foe—
then let my enemy pursue and overtake me;
let him trample my life to the ground
and make me sleep in the dust.
Arise, Lord, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.
- 9:30am - Discipleship Classes for all ages
- 10:40am - Morning Worship
- 6:00pm - Evening Worship
- Sunday Night Life
- Traditional Service
- Children's & Teen Bible Quizzing Practices
Wednesday at 7pm
- Southwest Kidz Classes (Birth - 5th Grade)
- R!OT Youth Ministry Service (6th-12th Grade)
- Adult Bible Study