“I myself said,
“‘How gladly would I treat you like my children
and give you a pleasant land,
the most beautiful inheritance of any nation.’
I thought you would call me ‘Father’
and not turn away from following me.
But like a woman unfaithful to her husband,
so you, Israel, have been unfaithful to me,”
declares the Lord.
A cry is heard on the barren heights,
the weeping and pleading of the people of Israel,
because they have perverted their ways
and have forgotten the Lord their God.
“Return, faithless people;
I will cure you of backsliding.”
“Yes, we will come to you,
for you are the Lord our God.
- 9:30am - Discipleship Classes for all ages
- 10:40am - Morning Worship
- 6:00pm - Evening Worship
- Sunday Night Life
- Traditional Service
- Children's & Teen Bible Quizzing Practices
Wednesday at 7pm
- Southwest Kidz Classes (Birth - 5th Grade)
- R!OT Youth Ministry Service (6th-12th Grade)
- Adult Bible Study